CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 2, 2008

Well it is almost time for school to start again. As always I am not ready to send my kidos back to school. I like having them home. Jessica starts HS this year YIKES! Time is going by so fast. Also, I am concerned about Austin's teacher this year. She tends to not be very patient with the children. Its concerning knowing your child will be in a class room 5 days a week 7 hours a day. They have a huge influence on the child. The principal will not budge in changing him to another class. He wants us to wait for 2 weeks. I think it stinks royally. We will have to see how it goes.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi - it's Dawn Foutz. I just found your blog - the girls look great (as usual!). I can't believe Jessica is starting H.S.! Good luck Jaci with your driving - you'll do great I'm sure.

Michael family said...

hey traci i found u haha.. well love ya ill keep u updated on the baby..